Create an intimate atmosphere with the Supremo Athena Bistro Set. Whether dining alfresco or enjoying coffee with a friend, this modern two seat set is ideal for smaller outdoor spaces.
The stone leather weave is beautifully paired with summerproof cushions in a soft wheat coloured fabric. The round compact table features a distressed wood effect glass table top; perfectly sized for drinks and nibbles.
Each piece in the set is made from an aluminium frame and powder-coated to prevent rusting. The chairs stack together for easy storage.
The lightweight frame makes this bistro set easy to manoeuvre, whether chasing the summer sun or sheltering in a cool shaded spot. The deep seat cushions are elegantly piped adding a luxurious detail and their summer-proof quality makes them water repellent and UV resistant. Each cushion has a zipped cushion cover which can be easily removed for spot cleaning or air drying if caught in a rain shower.
We recommend storing cushions in a clean, dry place when not in use or during adverse weather. To prolong the life of the bistro set we recommend using the Supremo all-weather bistro cover.
- Bistro Table: D75 x H73.5cm
- Stackable Armchair: W60 x D73 x H90cm
- compact design, ideal for smaller outdoor spaces
- aluminium, powder-coated frame to prevent rusting
- stone leather weave and wheat fabric cushions
- zipped cushion covers can be removed for spot cleaning and air drying
- distressed wood effect, tempered glass table top
- lightweight, low-maintenance frame so the bistro set can be easily moved
- summer-proof cushions which are water repellent and UV resistant
- The Supremo Athena Bistro Set come with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Some self assembly is required. The two bistro chairs come complete; the bistro table requires the table top attaching to the base.
- We do not recommend machine washing or tumble drying cushion covers.
- We do not recommend power washing this garden furniture set.
- Every product is handmade, so there might be differences in texture or colour. These are the characteristics of the material and are not considered a defect.